We’ve relaunched our price promise – we will beat any like for like quote*
We’ve recently relaunched our Kingsbridge Price Promise which means we will beat any like for like quote*. This is because we’re so sure that we offer the best value contractor insurance package on the market. So, if you do manage to find like for like cover somewhere else at a lower price, we promise that we’ll beat it. We’re confident that we’re competitively priced. After all:
- We charge the same whether you’re a new or returning customer – we never lure you in with heavily discounted premiums only to hike them they following year
- We offer packages with no hidden costs
- For customers referred to us by recruiters or end clients, we ensure your Professional indemnity and Public liability cover matches your contractual requirements.
“What’s the catch?” we hear you cry. Absolutely nothing. If you find a lower priced policy elsewhere that offers equivalent cover to your Kingsbridge policy (newly quoted or within 30 days of purchase) but is at a lower price, then we’ll look into it and beat it. And if you think it’s too good to be true, you can find the *Terms & Conditions on our website.
So, why buy your contractor insurance with Kingsbridge?
Reap the benefits of a comprehensive insurance package
Kingsbridge’s contractor insurance gives you the essential insurance products you need for your business in one convenient package. It saves you time and effort shopping around for different policies, instead allowing you to cover all bases for a competitive price. The contractor insurance package includes:
- Professional indemnity cover – £1 million any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Public liability cover – £5 million any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Employers’ liability cover – £10 million any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Directors’ and officers’ liability cover – £100,000 any one claim (and in the aggregate)
- Occupational personal accident cover – weekly benefit of up to £500 payable for up to 52 weeks, plus personal accident death and disablement cover up to £100,000 payable as a lump sum
The package not only covers your contractual and legal insurance obligations, but also helps to protect your income should you find yourself injured while carrying out your work. And, of course, these are the standard levels. A higher level of professional indemnity cover, may be possible, dependent on your occupation and industry.
Enjoy the peace of mind of holding insurance
Holding the proper contractor insurance doesn’t just fulfil your obligations to your client or recruiter, it can give you some serious peace of mind knowing that you’re protected financially.
Imagine an employee at your client’s organisation trips on a piece of your kit and injures themselves. Should they choose to take action against you, your public liability cover steps in.
Or perhaps you’re the one to trip and hurt yourself while working on a contract. Your occupational personal accident cover will cover your income loss (up to £500 per week) while you’re unable to work. This sort of peace of mind can really help you relax and enjoy being self-employed without worrying about financial risks.
Have confidence in the price you pay
At Kingsbridge, we don’t just assume that we offer the best value contractor insurance out there. We regularly review our competitors to make sure that we’re giving our customers the best price for our comprehensive cover, giving you confidence that what you’re paying is both fair and great value.
Have confidence in Kingsbridge
There are lots of reasons why you can have confidence in Kingsbridge when it comes to choosing your contractor insurance. First and foremost, we offer outstanding customer service and hold a 4.8 star customer experience rating on Feefo from more than 10,000 reviews. In fact, we have been awarded a Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award in 2022 for three consecutive years. We’re incredibly proud of this and are happy that our customers are so pleased with the service we offer.
We also work with more than 400 partners across recruitment, accounting and other areas of the contractor supply chain. This means we understand your contractual requirements and the challenges facing contractors.
When you speak to one of the Kingsbridge team, you know you’re speaking to an expert. In fact, we’re industry leaders.