We’re confident that we offer the best value insurance package for contractors. Our price match promise means that if you find like-for-like cover elsewhere at a lower price, we will match the price or refund the difference.
As specialists in contractor insurance, we regularly review the insurance market to ensure our price is fair and matches your requirements. However, if you do find cheaper cover with another UK insurer, we will happily look to price match this for you. Our price promise is valid where the policy offered is of equivalent cover to your Kingsbridge package.
We have other ways of making sure that our business insurance for contractors and the self-employed is always competitively priced and offers great value:
– Our prices are the same for new and returning customers – we’ll never hike prices up at renewal or snare you in with a low introductory premium that jumps up after the first year.
– You won’t find us on any price comparison sites, meaning you always get transparent and fair premiums by coming to us direct.
– Dealing with us directly means that we can offer you a package tailored to your circumstances, with no hidden costs or surprises.
– If you’re referred by your recruiter or client, we’ll make sure the levels of professional indemnity insurance and public liability cover you hold match the requirements of your contract.
Get a quote online in seconds or give us a call to discuss your needs on 01242 808740.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To be eligible for our Price Promise Refund (PPR) you must have found a quotation that offers identical or better coverage (limits of indemnity, sections of cover and policy terms) for less than you paid through Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance (Kingsbridge).
The quotation must be submitted to Kingsbridge within 30 days of purchasing your policy and must not be subject to any promotion or discount. You must supply sufficient evidence of the cheaper quote in the form of a print out of the quote page which must be personal to yourself or your registered company, showing the trade or occupation used for the quote along with the terms & conditions applicable to the cheaper cover (including the policy wording). Any alternative quote must provide for the same sections of coverage as the Kingbridge package (as a minimum) and claims relating to quotes not including all sections will be disregarded.
If the claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of our Price Promise, a refund of the difference between your purchase cost through Kingsbridge and the cost of the lower quotation, will be credited to the policyholder.
If you feel that you meet all of the above criteria, please email email@example.com and supply all information, including links to the cheaper company and a screenshot of the cheaper quote, and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
EXCLUSIONS FROM PRICE PROMISE
Any cover requiring an endorsement / extension purchased with our standard package.
All Manual Work Policies, particularly Offshore.
Any other policy purchased outside of our standard package.
OUR STANDARD PACKAGE
The following lists the standard policy package against which price promise claims will be compared.
- Professional Indemnity
Professional Indemnity £1,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Public Liability
£5,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Products Liability
£5,000,000 any one claim (and in the aggregate)
- Employers’ Liability
£10,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Third Party Property Damage Excess
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
£100,000 any one claim (and in the aggregate)
- Personal AccidentDeath
£100,000Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes
£50,000Permanent loss of or loss of use of one or more limbs
£50,000Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye and permanent loss of or loss of use of one limb
£50,000Permanent Total Disablement from usual occupation
£50,000Temporary Total Disablement from usual occupation
up to £500 per week (for max. of 52 weeks)
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes
- Permanent loss of or loss of use of one or more limbs
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye and permanent loss of or loss of use of one limb
- Permanent Total Disablement from usual occupation
- Temporary Total Disablement from usual occupation
up to £500 per week (for max. of 52 weeks).