Kingsbridge Insurance

Aardvark Accounting Insurance Partner

Complete protection for you and your business. Contact us on the form below to get the best price for Aardvark Accounting customers.

Rated 4.7/5
from over 11,000 reviews

Book a call with a member of the Kingsbridge team today –

Why do I need contractor or business insurance?

Insurance from Kingsbridge gives you the peace of mind that you are protected against any potential damages, tax liabilities or claims against you. It is also a good indicator that you hold an outside IR35 status, which can help show you are a legitimate business. Your recruiter or end client will likely require that you hold insurance, so it will help you win work.

Frequently asked questions

So, you have some questions. We might have already answered them below.
  • How do I make a claim?

    If you ever need to make a claim on your policy, don’t hesitate to contact our expert team on 01242 808740 who will be able to assist.

  • What is IR35?

    The off-payroll legislation, often referred to as IR35, is a UK tax legislation that aims to detect ‘disguised employees’ who are for all intents and purposes employees, however rather than being on payroll they are registered as limited companies, to avoid higher tax rates

  • What documents will I receive?

    You will be emailed a policy schedule and policy wording immediately after you purchase. The schedule confirms the levels of cover and can be used by you to confirm your cover arrangements to agencies, recruiters and clients.

  • Why do I need Employers' Liability if I do not employ anyone?

    In addition to the fact that Employers’ Liability may be a legal requirement for you to hold, most clients will include this insurance as a standard contractual obligation so cover has been included to help comply with these requirements. The Kingsbridge package of insurance will also cover you if you employ a spouse or close family member in an administrative or clerical role.

  • Can I still have cover if I work abroad?

    As long as you maintain your UK residency and your company is UK registered then the policy covers you worldwide, with the exception of the USA or Canada. This can be added as an additional bolt-on.