'In the event that you find the same policy cover at a lower price with another UK company, we will refund the difference'
Fill in the form below if you've found an equivalent package for less and we'll call you back.
* Indicates a required field
Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for our Price Promise Refund (PPR) you must have found a quotation that offers identical or better coverage (limits of indemnity, sections of cover and policy terms) for less than you paid through Kingsbridge Contractor Insurance (Kingsbridge).
The quotation must be submitted to Kingsbridge within 30 days of purchasing your policy and must not be subject to any promotion or discount. You must supply sufficient evidence of the cheaper quote in the form of a print out of the quote page which must be personal to yourself or your registered company, showing the trade or occupation used for the quote along with the terms & conditions applicable to the cheaper cover (including the policy wording). Any alternative quote must provide for the same sections of coverage as the Kingbridge package (as a minimum) and claims relating to quotes not including all sections will be disregarded.
If the claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of our Price Promise, a refund of the difference between your purchase cost through Kingsbride and the cost of the lower quotation, will be credited to the policyholder.
If you feel that you meet all of the above criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and supply all information, including links to the cheaper company and a screenshot of the cheaper quote, and you will receive a response within 48 hours.
Exclusions from Price Promise
Any cover requiring an endorsement / extension purchased with our standard package.
All Manual Work Policies, particularly Offshore.
Any other policy purchased outside of our standard package.
Our Standard Package
The following lists the standard policy package against which price promise claims will be compared.
- Professional Indemnity Professional Indemnity £1,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Public Liability £5,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Products Liability £5,000,000 any one claim (and in the aggregate)
- Employers' Liability £10,000,000 any one claim (unlimited in the aggregate)
- Third Party Property Damage Excess £250
- Directors' & Officers' Liability £100,000 any one claim (and in the aggregate)
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes£50,000
- Permanent loss of or loss of use of one or more limbs £50,000
- Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye and permanent loss of or loss of use of one limb £50,000
- Permanent Total Disablement from usual occupation £50,000
- Temporary Total Disablement from usual occupation up to £500 per week (for max. of 52 weeks)